From workstation assessments to work hardening programs, the professional staff at PTSC can customize a Program for Ergonomic Training & Assessment (PETA) specifically for your company.
Goals of an Ergonomics Program
- Reduce worker’s compensation claims and costs
- Eliminate injuries and medical costs associated with specific work tasks
- Lower the number of OSHA-recordable injuries and illnesses
- Provide staff with a safer, more comfortable workplace
- Establish or improve effectiveness of injury prevention programs
- Obtain efficient, realistic and cost-effective ergonomic solutions that fit in budget and meet the proposed OSHA standards