Below you can find some articles from Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
- Translation, Cross-Cultural Adaptation, and Validation of the Dutch International Hip Outcome Tool-33 (iHOT-33 NL) in Young Physically Active Individuals With Symptomatic Hip Joint Pathology
- The Influence of Exercise Dosing on Outcomes in Patients With Knee Disorders: A Systematic Review
- Electrically Elicited Quadriceps Muscle Torque: A Comparison of 3 Waveforms
- Differential Diagnosis in a Patient Presenting With Both Systemic and Neuromusculoskeletal Pathology: Resident’s Case Problem
- Cognitive Demands Influence Lower Extremity Mechanics During a Drop Vertical Jump Task in Female Athletes